Sunday, July 1, 2007

Episode 26

*Theme Music*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Hey Kitten, you may want to hang out in the bedroom for a while.”
“Who was that yelling, Daddy?”
“That was Cornelious and his Aunt… er… crap…”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Listen, I need to tell you something and you may freak out a little but uh… how would you feel if I told you that I had a son…”
“I know you do, I tormented Martin for years, Daddy.”
“Oh right, no I mean you have an older brother.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Poor Cornelious, he must be freaked!”
“You don’t know the half of it, you two didn’t… you know…”
“Daddy! You know I have a boyfriend…”
“Just tell me…”
“No Daddy we didn’t… but I did see him naked…”
“Gods, do I want to know?”
“He helped me fix the shower, Daddy, the whole thing exploded in his face. It was pretty funny.”

~*~*~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Oh Gods, I am in love… how could I be so stupid?”
“I still don't see how this is such a bad thing… who is this Claude anyhow?”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“He was a guy I met in college, he wasn’t just your typical college student… although he was in the best fraternity, he was an athlete and he was strong, handsome, and charming. I was head over heels… he was the only man who could spoil me rotten one minute and stop my over indulgence the next. No man ever stood up to me before. Jeffery always made sure I was spoiled.. if a guy couldn't treat me right, he would chase them off. Do you think… no he wouldn’t have…”
“Who wouldn’t have… what?”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“One day Claude was gone. He dropped out of school, no note, not phone call… I thought he was dead, but there was no record of it and I was so devastated… I shut myself off from everyone… I knew I couldn’t trust anyone, except Jeffery.”
“Do you think Jeffery chased this Claude off?”
“I didn’t, until he came back…”

~*~*~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“So how did it go?”
“He hates me…”
“I doubt he hates you, but I’m sure he’s pretty upset… hell, Celeste what did you expect to happen?”
“I didn’t, I wasn’t thinking… I really screwed up, huh…”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“The damage is done Celeste, no point in rehashing it, what is important now is Neil. We need to focus on our son… wow, how weird does that sound?”
“Words I never thought I’d hear you say…”
“Does Jonathan know?”
“He’d have a fit.”
“You have to tell him, and soon…”
*sigh* “I’m engaged, Jeffery”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“And here I thought you were flushed because you were close to me.”
“I’ve missed you, Jeffery.”
“I’ve missed you, too Celeste… it didn’t have to turn out this way you know.”
“Yes, yes it did… you were bad for…”
“Your career, where as a general fits in perfectly… I think it’s time for you to go home, Celeste.”

~*~*~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“He came back?!”
“What? Oh… well yes, he is here in Coventry.”
“And you saw him…”
*sigh* “Yes… he… he came to my house…”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Well what did he have to say for himself?”
“He made some off comment wondering why Jeffery didn’t tell me… and that isn’t the weirdest part…”
“You’re kidding me… it gets weirder…”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“He’s a pastor now…”
“Rose… tell me you aren’t… Pastor Davis is Claude?”
“Uh huh…”
“Rose, you are in love with Pastor Davis?”
“Yes… I am in love with Claude Davis… Oh dear Gods…”
“What’s wrong?”
“There is no doubt that Jeffery is behind his leaving… I didn’t want to believe it, but it is right there… I’m going to be sick… I need to go home… thanks Lori…”


*Theme music**Commercial break*

5 comments:

Rhexy said...

Well, at least Tori is understanding about the whole thing...and thank goodness nothing happened between she and Niel...that was a close one!

And another close one with Jeffrey and Celeste...I thought that they would...er...it is probably good that they didn't...but they were the hottest couple in Coventry IMO. Sheesh I am worried at what Jonathan's reaction will be...will she tell him?

I am glad that Rose is admitting that she is in love with Claude...that is the first step. But she is only now discovering that it was Jeffrey behind the whole thing...*sitting back preparing for the fireworks*

SirenPrincess said...

Ahhh, I'm kinda sad we didn't get to see Neil's reaction or more of him this episode. Well, at least Tori is taking it well. Maybe we'll get to see more of Neil next time.

Lisa said...

*cheers for Jeffrey* I never thought I'd see the day, but he actually showed some restraint!

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Well, at least Jeffrey told Tori as soon as he found out who Neil really was. You know, for a complete cad about women, he really does treat his children very well. Ooooohhhhh, so that's why all of his clothing was in the shower. Kind of surprised, given teenaged libidos, that nothing actually happened. Glad of it, but surprised.

The whole scene with Lori and Rose was very cool. :-) I hope Jeffrey didn't chase Claude off, but I suppose if Jeff was wanting to get into Rose's pants, he might have. I can't wait for Lori's reaction when she realizes Rose is talking about Pastor Davis though. *giggles*

Jeffrey's right though. She does need to tell Jonathan. Especially now that Neil knows. He gets angry at Jon just once and he'll let it slip and if Jon doesn't already know, there's the end of Celeste's marriage. She's already screwed this up royally. Let's hope she doesn't screw it up more. Heh, I think Jeff's right. It's definitely time for her to go home!

Hehehe, oh, this should be fun. *grins* Erm, what did Rose figure out that she's now convinced Jeffrey was the cause for Claude dropping off the face of the earth? Especially since it appears that Claude (well, probably Elena) is the ringleader of the whole bunch of them!

suzie sim said...

hehe - he's awkward, but at least he told Tori the truth right away & cleared away the worries! *whew*

So, all these folks went to Uni together? At least for story purposes, right. And Jeffrey chased Claude off? That doesn't seem right - I can't imagine a younger Claude being afraid of a younger Jeffers, unless Jeff had something on him. hmmm, kinda puts a whole spin on why Claude's taken such an active interest in Jeffers & his family. *nods*

I may have to go back & reread the first few chapters again, now that I have a better idea of what's going on. Kinda. Sorta. lol!

Uh, yeah Celeste. I'm not really fond of you right now either, what were you thinking? *sighs* You sure weren't.