Saturday, July 7, 2007

Episode 32-A

*Theme Music*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What an ass… he’s so damn… he… Gods I hate that man…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Like it’s my fault Ronan got sick in his precious car… the guy warned him… but no… made him get in the car anyhow…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I fixed him… make me clean the booping thing wasn’t bad enough no he makes me do laps…

~*~*~

“Why are you doing this?”
“You came to me, I didn’t invite you.”
“Tori called me.”
“Did she now… interesting… I’ll have to thank her.”

“What has gotten in to you? Why are you acting like this?”
“Acting? What makes you think I’m acting?”
“You’re not behaving normaly, you’re being cryptic and talking in circles.”
“Shall I start again, we have time. It’s early yet… it will give you time to catch up.”

“Hmmm, there’s the Jeffery I know… arrogant… self-centered…”
“Oh let’s not forget egotistical… that was always one of your favorite pet names for me… before you get all self-righteous, try seeing this from my side. You came here under false pretenses… knowing Tori she was worried about me and you jumped at the chance to ‘help’ me, but you’re here for your own purpose… am I close?”

~*~*~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
oh tomorrow that car is going to be ripe… he’s gonna have kittens…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
but what do I care… I won’t be home… I’ll be at Dad’s…

course I’ll have to come back eventually… *sigh* whatever… still worth it.

~*~*~

“You can’t seriously think I’m going to play your games any more do you?”
“Hmmm… how badly do you want your answers?”
“Damn it, Jeffery… you know how hard it was for me to come here.”

“Of course I do, I know you better than you think.”
“You don’t know a thing about my anymore… now I wonder if you knew me at all.”
“Spend half your life with someone; you get to know them…”
“We aren’t children any more… we haven’t been for some time.”

“You want to know why Davis left…you want to know what I know about it… you want to know why I didn’t tell you where to find him all this time… tell me if I’m getting close.”
“You knew where he was all this time? Jeffery Edward Anderson why didn’t you tell me?!”

PreviouslyTheme MusicEnd Episode

6 comments:

Rhexy said...

Ah, I see...it was Jonathan's car...phew. I was worried for Niel and Ronan...looks like the worry wasn't totally misguided tho. If Neil doesn't clean that up there is gonna be hell to pay...but I do love his tact. Nice way to stick it to the General..LOL!

Jeffrey...still evasive as ever and kind of turning this on Rose. I am kind of feeling for her at the moment and of course am dying to know why Jeffrey kept Davis' whereabouts to himself. Did Jeffrey have something against their relationship? Possibly want Rose for himself? Hmm...

Lisa said...

Can't say that I blame Neil for sticking it to the general. Poor kid, he's really having a rough time.

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Now, wait a minute. Jonathan was obviously the one who gave the boys the beer, or they wouldn't have sat there with him drinking the stuff. And Ronan DID say he was going to be sick. So how the heck is it NEIL'S fault in any way shape or form?!? I hope Neil got him back but good. *nods*

Holy, crap. Rose, deck the son-of-a-bitch. He's intentionally being aggressive and an a$$. Hit him. Yeah, okay, so you have a point there, Jeff. But that still doesn't change the fact that you refuse to fess up to something you did over a decade ago. Grow up!

Hehe, whatever he put in the General's car, I agree. It's worth it. :-D

Ha! Slipped up there, eh bub? *throws rotten tomatoes at Jeffrey* Just answer the damn questions already! *grumbles and cleans up her screen, muttering curses at Jeffrey*

Infinity-Nevermore said...

Oh come on Jeffrey, you're not exactly a saint. Remember Celeste? That was a false pretense if I ever saw one.
Oh, it was Jonathan taking them home? That's even better, considering he gave them the alcohol in the first place. Ha, the kid barfed. I want to know what he did. Bet it was funny.
He knew where Davis was the whole time? Rose, deck him.

Anonymous said...

Heh, while everyone else is mad at Jeffrey...I love him. I do. Love, love, love. I think he wanted Rose to himself--I think she's the only women he may actually have *gasp* loved. We'll see though...

Sally said...

Hmmm... I smell another secret. Why did Jeffrey keep Rose away from Davis? Was it so that he could have Rose to himself or was he protecting her? I have to admit I have a soft spot for Jeffrey - but I'm struggling with the idea that he was protecting her.