Friday, July 6, 2007

Episode 31-A

*Theme Music*

“Like what?”
“Like… I have a son that I never knew I had who is almost a man… I have another son that doesn’t know he has an older half brother… I have a daughter who is dating an 18 year old boy…”

“You don’t like Tybalt?”
“I didn’t say I don’t like the boy… I’m just thinking about the age difference here.”
“He said the same thing…”
“And he’s right… why can’t you date someone your age?”

“That isn’t why you’re avoiding the studio, Daddy.”
“You’re right…”
“That’s it? You’re not telling me?”
“Nope, it is my right as a parent not to discuss my private life with my 15 year old daughter.”
“There is no such thing…”
“There is in this house…”
“Oh Daddy…”

~*~*~

“Montana? You’re not going to hit me again… are you?”
“Mr. Spence… no, I…” *sigh*
“So what brings you here?”
“I came to apologize, I… well you look so much like my estranged husband and when I saw you… well…”

“Apology accepted.”
“I feel like such a fool, when Pastor Davis came by and… it’s just you… and I guess…”
“Closure… you were searching for closure, I understand.”

“Thank you, Mr. Spence.”
“Please, call me Mal.”
“I don’t know that I can.”
“Of course, how inconsiderate of me, call me Malachai.”

~*~*~

“You mean to tell me your father has no idea I’m here…”
“Right… is that a problem Aunt Rose?”

“No, it isn’t… or it… I’ve been…” *sigh*
“It sounds to me like I made a mistake… Daddy’s been in a kind of funk lately… he won’t even go to the studio right now… and for once it isn’t because of one of his kids.”
“Ya, I’ve been avoiding him, too.”
“But why, Aunt Rose? What is going on?”

“Kid, some things should have been left in the past, but now that they’re brought back up in the present… they’re going to have to be addressed.”
“I don’t understand.”
“Neither do I… but I mean to find out.”

~*~*~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Mmm… Kacper, just the man I was hoping to see.”
“Hey Puck, how are you adjusting to the house… it’s a bit different living here… I know, but…”
“It’s wonderful, and as you said, it beats living in the streets.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“I’ve been thinking about you, Kacper…”
“Really… and… er… Puck…”
“Hmmm…”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“We would be breaking so many rules…”
“Some rules were meant to be broken, Kacper.”

PreviouslyTheme MusicEnd Episode

6 comments:

Rhexy said...

Well, at least Jeffrey opened up a little to Tori...tho he is being rather evasive, which is understandable. Tho it seems that Tori is not going to rest until she finds out what is bothering her dad. I admire how determined she is, but she could be opening a can of worms...Rose didn't seem to willing to open up about things either...

Well, well, well...this "Mal Spence" finally reveals himself! And now that I get a good look at him there is something diffrent about him from Montana's Mal...who I believe most certainly is dead...

Hmmm...Puck and Kacper eh? They better be careful what with David on edge about Elena, he might not look so kindly on their rule breaking!

Mao said...

Yay! An update! :D The plot thickens... hmmhmm... I'm wondering what's lurking in Jeffrey and Rose's past that has them so on edge.

Anonymous said...

Malachia, huh? Why does he look so much like Malcolm I wonder? Is he really Malcolm, back with amnesia? I wonder...

Jeffrey and Rose, talking about the past. Does this have to do with Davis and his return? I can't wait to find out.

And Puck and Kacper look so cute togehter...but they're going to be in so much trouble if they get caught...

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Considering your past, I don't blame you for not wanting to talk to Tori about it. But it's sweet that she's concerned.

That was big of Montana, to go and apologize. Although I still think it's Malcolm Landgrab with amnesia. *nod* Malachia? Sounds like a girl's name!

Well, I still think Tori is right to be concerned, but she needs to be careful it doesn't tip over into meddling.

Oh my, if that isn't a "come hither" look on Puck's face, I don't know what is! Looks like Kacper is interested too. Now this could definitely get interesting... :-)

Infinity-Nevermore said...

I'm with Aer. I think it's Malcolm with amnesia. He does look different, but not different enough. Maybe he's Malcolm's good twin, separated at birth! I should mention that to James, lol.
Tori, I know you're trying to help, but bringing Aunt Rose in is probably one of the worse things you could do. Their past isn't peachy keen.
Puck is so cute! And I get no luck. Taken or gay. *hangs head*

Sally said...

Yey - more updates that I've missed! Nah, that's not Malcolm Landgrabb his face is all different. But it's funny how he has the same name "Mal". Hmmm... Puck and Kacper... interesting...