Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Episode 11

*Theme Music*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“She’s perfect, Lori…”
“She is isn’t she… so I’m forgiven?”
“I can’t stay mad at you, not when I look in to her eyes. I melt.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“So I still have the rings you bought us.. tomorrow we will go to the court house and get married.”
“You still have the rings? I thought…”
“Ya, the thought crossed my mind, I guess we were meant to marry.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“I missed out on so much with our little girl, what do you say we have a boy… a matching set?”
“What if we have another daughter?”
“Then we try again.”

~*~*~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Frank… yes… now is good…”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Frank…”
“Boss… wow… um, am I in trouble?”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Why no, Frank, you've done well… come inside, let’s celebrate.”

~*~*~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Jeffery, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing.”
“Then come to bed.”
“Go inside Lori, leave me be.”
“I have to work in the morning, Jeffery I don’t have time for these games.”
“Tori’s awake…”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“What’s the matter, Kitten? Did you have a nightmare?”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Don’t worry, Daddy's here for you.”
“Da’y”

~*~*~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*humming*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Boss… I don’t understand, what are we celebrating?”
“Your promotion of course.”
“How did you know? It hasn’t been announced yet!”
“Silly man, I told you, I'm friends with the Chief of Staff.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“You did well, Frank and I’m quite pleased.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“What? Calm down Jack… where? Okay, that isn’t a problem. He knows nothing… Then deal with her… or I will deal with you.”


*Theme music**Commercial break*

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What's Jeffrey's problem, now? Gah! I'm so confused!

Rhexy said...

Seems like Jeffrey was blinded a bit by the wonder of his beautiful daughter...but as the smoke clears...could he be regretting his choices?? Will be interesting to see how he handles married life...

Wow Rose! Bow chica bow wow! That outfit doesn't leave much to the imagination. Frank musta done somethin right *bg*.

Sally said...

Ahha - is the Casanova of Coventry (Jeffrey) a teensy bit bored of married life..!?

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Huh, looks like he's doing right by her, publically, at least. But is he still going to run around with other women? Goodness, is that outfit even legal, Rose? Looks like Jeffrey isn't enjoying married life so much after all. I wonder what's up to put him into such a sour mood. I'm still dying to know what Rose is up to.

suzie sim said...

Really?? *blinks along with Lori* Jeffrey & Marry in the same sentence! wow! And trying for more babies?!
*looks up at the full moon* ahhh...

woof - Poor Lori, can't even afford a full pair 'o shorts. :D You know they say Crime doesn't Pay. *nods*
Awww - Tori's a toddler?! she's a cutey-patootie! I don't know that I'm going to believe the married thing until I see the license tho.
*gigglesnort* What the heck did Frank do at the hospital to earn that sweet SF? Lie about Jeffrey's blood tests? Falsify Tori's birth certificate?? I can't wait to hear what Jack's dealing with. *evilgrins*