Thursday, June 21, 2007

Episode 13

*Theme Music*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Alright, come to Daddy… come on Kitten.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“That’s my girl…”
“Jeffery! Jeffery, come quick! Ow!”
“Mommy?”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Yes, that was your mommy yelling, I’m guessing it is time for her to have the baby… What do you think Kitten.. do we run to her aid or do we let her stew in her pain and misery for a few more moments?”
“Mommy ow?”
“Yes, Mommy has ow… okay fine, let’s go take care of Mommy.”

~*~*~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Oh hey, here, the General asked me to make sure you got this…”
“Dude, you live here with the General?”
“Uh, ya…”
“Dude, your that Talbert guy from school…”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“The name is Neil, Neil Talbert, not that Talbert guy… and what do you know about me anyway…”
“Just what they say about you…”
“And that would be…”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“You are like the coolest guy there and you’re not even a senior, Dude your legendary…”
“I like the sound of that… but they’re exaggerating…”
“All the girls line up to date you, even the senior girls, that is no exaggeration…”
“Can’t argue with that.”

~*~*~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
“Daddy, play?”
“Sure Kitten, let me put Martin down for his nap first.”
“Tori play!”

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
“Daddy..”
“Okay, that’s the daddy…”
“Mommy…”
“Okay, so that’s the… where is the mommy’s head?”
“Mommy dead!”
“Whoa… harsh.”

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Is this what my life has come to? Playing dolls in the sand with my daughter? I need another distraction.

~*~*~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Celeste, come on in…” *sigh*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“So does she always drag you along when she does these campaign visits?”
“Ya, most of them… I feel like I'm on display sometimes. She means well enough I suppose.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Oh please vote for me, see how sweet I am, I took in my nephew so he wouldn't be stuck in an orphanage.”
*laughing* “Hey that was pretty good, just don’t let her hear ya”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Want to go up to my room and make out?”
“Ya, sure…”

*Theme music**Commercial break*

5 comments:

Rhexy said...

Jeffrey is adorable with his kids. But I wonder who his next 'distraction' will be...*smile*

That Neil, such a stud muffin! Love that he touts Johnathan as the general...his whole exchange with the paper boy had me cracking up.

Great update! ;)

Lisa said...

Hmmmmm. Wonder what the people would think if they knew that Neil is really Celeste's son?

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Damn, Jeffrey, not only are you being a jerk, you're teaching your daughter it's okay to let your spouse hurt. *frowns* NOT good parenting! Hmm, do I sense another boy in Neil's life being worked on? *sigh* Yeah, you're teaching your daughter good relationship skills there, Jeff. *blink* Goodness, Montana's daughter sure is the forward one...

CeeCee said...

"...let her stew in her pain and misery for a few more moments?"

Aw, man. That's just cold. And the Mommy doll's is dead? This is one seriously good storyline.

suzie sim said...

ooh - Jeffers - your score just went down a couple o'notches here. Don't you realize you're playing to an audience of women?! I hope you get gallstones. Big Ones.

Neil - sweet! Working on the paperboy now? hehe! Yeeeah - can't argue with that! None of the teens in my high school looked like that. Well, maybe one, but he was ga... oh.
*w*
What? Whoa - Neil doesn't have much of a challenge on his hands with that one! :D (and the adults go about their business, ignoring the horndawg teens heading upstairs...) rotf!