Saturday, June 23, 2007

Episode 16

*Theme Music*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Hey Kacper, so this is the place?”
“Ya, it’s pretty cool, kinda empty still but I’m the first one to move in, Nancy gets here tomorrow… but I think it will be just the two of us for a while.”
“Hey, listen… I got a problem… I uh, have to stop hanging out with you.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Dude that’s harsh, I thought we were best friends. How could you just abandon me like this?”
“I’m not abandoning you.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“It’s this politics thing with my Aunt…”
“No it isn’t… you just regret kissing me.”
“What? Now you’re talking crazy.”
“I thought you were different Neil, I didn’t think you’d judge me like everyone else.”

~*~*~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Montana…”
“Hmmm?”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Oh Pastor Davis, how are you?”
“I’m fine thanks, the question should be directed at you though, how are you?”
“I’m okay…”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“It is okay to mourn him, Montana… it helps with the healing process…”
“I’m not sure if he’s really dead now, Pastor Davis…”
“That may pose a problem down the line… wait… you're serious.”

~*~*~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Kacper, Bud… talk to me…”
“Go home, Neil…”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“You’re just like the rest of them… and you kissed me…”
“I’m not like the rest of them, whoever the ‘rest of them’ are… and yes, I did… I kissed you. I’m not denying that, Kacper. Dude, we’ve been best friends since 6th grade, don’t you think if this could be different it would be?”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Besides, it wasn’t my idea… if you want to be mad at someone, talk to that Pastor Davis.”

~*~*~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gods its Sullivan…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Hey it’s the Boss Lady… have you heard from Malcolm? I know I’m probably the last person you want to talk to… but…”
“Oh sorry, Sully, I was just um, waiting for Jeffery to get here… Oh Jeffery, so good of you to meet me…”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Hey Montana, I uh… no problem?”
“Yes, thank you…” *whispering* “Is he still there?”
“Sully? Ya, what’s going on?”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Kiss me…”
“Kiss? You? I… um, okay…”


*Theme music**Commercial break*

5 comments:

Rhexy said...

Aww! Poor Kacper is taking it all wrong! But I can see how it could be harsh coming from your best friend and not knowing the whole story.

Hmmm...looks like old Sully doesn't know what happened with Mal either...he seems just as confused as me!!?? And Montana is not much help either.

Lisa said...

Poor Kacper. I hope this thing gets straightened out. I'd hate to have to ditch my best friend.

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Aww, poor Kacper. He's thinking Neil is ditching him 'cause they kissed. :-( Psst, Pastor Davis called Montana "Celeste". *tickle* Heh, lucky for Montana that Jeffrey showed up just then. Hmm, what's she up to? Sully's gay, so it's not like he'll be jealous... Maybe she thinks he's still seeing Malcolm and word will get back to him that Montana's moved on? *scratches her head*

Sally said...

Gah... too many unanswered mysteries. When are you going to put us out of our misery??!!

suzie sim said...

Awww, so Kacper thinks that Neil was using him? Or dumping him? *sigh*
And that Pastor Davis sure gets around! :D Whadya mean "That may pose a problem down the line…" that's a problem right now! grrr! Husbands that go running off & pretending to be dead!

Whoa - Neils' got a bit of a heart in there. *blinks*

hehe - Montana doesn't really want to talk to Sully at all, does she? Or she thinks that Sully will tell Malcolm that she's moved on! *w*