Friday, June 8, 2007

Episode 6-A

*Theme music*

“So Neil… how does it feel to be all grown up?”
“Weffy, I’m not gwowned up, I’m 5! Um, no 6! Aunt Celeste, how old am I?”
“You’re 6 now, Cornelius and you get to start school tomorrow… remember the schedule we talked about? It is time for bed, go take your bath, brush your teeth and I’ll be in soon to tuck you in, okay?”
“Okay, Aunt Celeste!”
“Wow, huge responsibility… he’s a good kid then? How did he end up living with you?”
“That isn’t important right now Jeffery, I need to put him to bed… it is great to see you again.”

“Good-night Mr. Weffy… it was a pweasure meeting you.”
“Good-night Mr. Neil… it was pleasure to have met you and I hope you have a great day at school tomorrow.”

~*~*~

“Is this how it will always be between us, David?”
“Yes, Montana, this is how it can always be between us… and now it’s time for you to go home.”
“What?”
“You heard me… we’re done… it’s time for you to go home. You asked for unbridled pure unadulterated hot passionate sex… you got what you came for… now I have work to do, so you will excuse me and take your leave. Good-night Montana.”

“Uh, good-night David…”
“We’ll talk next week… when you will come back again…”
“What, next week? I have to wait a week?”
“Yes, this is your new appointment date, Wednesday nights 8 pm; be sure not to miss it… there is no rescheduling for a missed appointment… unless of course I’m the one requesting the rain-check…”
“Um, okay… when did I lose control of this arrangement?”
“You never had it, Montana.”

~*~*~

“Jack… good of you to come…”
“I, wow… Boss, you look… wow…”

“We need to discuss your progress, Jack…”
“Anything for you, Boss …”

“You’ve been a good boy, Jack…”
“Is there anything else you need me to do, Boss?”
“Yes, go to the room at the end of the hall, we need to discuss your next assignment.”

“Wow, this is some room, Boss …”
“I need you to do something for me, Jack… the risk is higher… but, I know you can do it…”

PreviouslyTheme MusicEnd Episode

8 comments:

Rhexy said...

*fans self* David...in a towel. Rawr! That is about all I can see at the moment. Okay, focus...

Neil is a cutie!

And woah Rose! Looks like she has plans for her employee...wonder what they are aside from a little bow chica bow wow!

Lisa said...

I do not like David.

Sally said...

I lurrrrve this blog! Mmm... I like the towel for David - I wonder where you downloaded that one? And WHAT is Rose up to now?!

Laura said...

I really love this story. The update was too short, just because I want more more more ;) I can't wait to see what happens. Thank you.

tktrn99 said...

Whoa...looks like Rose is trying to get a bit of help from Jack! Hmmm...doing her dirty laundry I bet! Montana's already gotten her feelings involved! Silly girl...love and sex - two different things!

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Hmm, okay, so if Neil is 6, he can't have been a surprise from Jeffrey. Whoah, Celeste sure dodged that question in a hurry. Wonder what's up. Whoah, David. Nothing like **** her and kick her out, eh? Geeze, he's a freaking gigilo, isn't he. Hmm, what is Rose doing to that poor Jack. *shakes her head*

suzie sim said...

Very convenient, not showing Neil's wittle face. hmmm - makes me wonder who he looks like?? *g*
David's officially an Asshat & needs to be strung up by his short hairs. *shakes her head* Montana - you'd get more curteous service at 7-11!

*snickersnort* I hope part of Lori's plans for Jack include suggesting a new outfit! XD

Fairy D said...

David may be hot but he's a jerk. At least Jeffrey is nice to the ladies David is just...OMG I do not like this guy.
I am beginning to wonder about Ms. Rose and what she is really up too. I hope she learns David's dirty little secret and soon.